moustache.

moustache.

Friday, December 17, 2010

love.

i might be in love. (:

i've liked this guy for a year, or more, and i know he doesn't like me, but i just can't stop thinking about him.
he can make my day, with just looking at my direction. i know that he is probably looking at the hot chick behind me, but hey, atleast he is looking at my direction. (;

this feeling makes me crazy. i hate it. i hate loving him, because all he gives back to me is kindliness. He is kind to me, he is just kind to me.
but well, on the other hand, i love it. i love the way he can hold my heart without breaking it, because he doesn't know he is holding it. he just thinks it is my loyal hand on his. i am his friend, nothing more.

even he doesn't know i love him. im still afraid to talk to him, to hang out with him. i am not me when i'm with him. i'm the person he wants me to be. i have no problem with it, but i still think should stop it.
i should stop it, before i'll change to that person. that sweet, lovely, beautiful person - which i'm not. i am this funny, oh-so-crazy and not-so-beautiful person.

i'm in love. i'm sure about it. i'm so freaking in love with him. i'm dangerously in love.



No comments:

Post a Comment