moustache.

moustache.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

arses.

A pretty girl can kiss a guy, a bird can kiss a butterfly, the rising sun can kiss the grass, but you my friend, yes you, you can kiss my ass

i find this very amusing. :) do you?

first when i started to read it. i tought it was a love poem, but it wasn't. this is way better than a love poem! then my second tought was that, arse would be funnier than ass. but then realised that it is because of the rhymes.

it's funny how many names there are for ass : bootie, booty, butt, bum and of course ass and arse. this is really interesting, right? ;)

if you talk behind my back you're in a good position to kiss my ass!

another one which is, in my opinion, GENIUS! this, i am gonna say to every person that talks behind my back. i mean, say it to my face, not my back. or then you can just kiss my ass!:D





















i, my self, love arses. i mean who wouldn't check the ass of the man walking in front of them? i would. ;)

i am always taking pictures of my friends' arses. and then afterwoods i'm laughing at my self while looking at the pictures. i have an album on facebook which' name is :

i love taking pics of ppl's ass :D ♥
   
and i sometimes say, that if you are not on that album, you're not one of my closest friends. but, naah, that ain't true. :) if your ass is on the album, it just means, that you know me enough well, that you aren't gonna start complaining about it.

i don't know what to say anymore. :)

well i could say ; ppl, love your arses! you are gonna have to live with them for the rest of your lifes! so, it's better to accept what you have, and then, be happy about it! :)

2 comments:

  1. I Like your blog, and i followed. follow mine

    //www.doitwithoutme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou:) yeah, i'll go check it and follow!

    ReplyDelete